Fast Blinking Hello Kitty

Friday, 9 August 2013

Monday Mani Challenge, week 13 "Rainbows"



Ah! who doesn't love rainbows! So many possibilities and so many colors!!:) So, here I go, still catching up and I bring you RAINBOW mani's:):)


                                                               Rainbows


So, in a past post I said "does Anja ever fail?"..Well according to her, this is a fail! I still think this looks pretty darn good and is great for this challenge. I actually like it:) But I understand how it is when you have an idea in your head and it just turns out a totally different way.......

Jeanie Pou did this awesomely cute rainbow sneaker mani! I just LOVE this! I actually saw it a while ago and have been meaning to try and do one. Now I want to even more! so awesome!
Jeanie Pou used some rainbow glitter on her tips to get a rainbow theme:)

Michele Clinton, wearing Chilarity "Marauders" asked if a holo can be a rainbow mani and I said YES! Hey, when I describe them in post, I always refer to the "rainbow shift" so I think holo's can fit right on in:)
Kathy Smith used the fan brush method to do her rainbow mani using China Glaze "Heat index"(pink), Sinful colors "neon melon"(yellow) , sinful colors "Snow me white)(white and Julep "Annie" (blue) .






For my mani I did a skittles rainbow ombre and topped it off with my new FAV polish, Lush Lacquer "Clowning around". This polish is so awesome, I am working on a post for it all on its own, but, until then...

And that is that for all the pretty colors of the rainbow:)

No comments:

Post a Comment