Fast Blinking Hello Kitty

Friday, 16 August 2013

BornPrettyStore holo polish #12


Hey guys,
So, some of you may have noticed, that, for awhile I had a picture on the right hand side of my blog, showing that the bornprettystore had released some new holo polishes! Well, I was lucky enough to get one to review and that is what I have for you guys tonight. First off, bornprettystore is a website that I LOVE! I go mainly for all my nail needs but they sell A LOT of stuff. Also, they have great ,reasonable prices and the thing that I love the most is FREE SHIPPING!!! Especially for me in Canada, often times it's the shipping costs that just kill me so I LOVE their free shipping! You can pay 3$ if you like for a tracking number and verified mail if you rather do so. I have never had any issue not doing so. I have gotten polish from them before. I own a glow in the dark that I love , among many others but was happy to see they had holo polishes and was happy to try one out. I chose number 12 (they go by number, not names as do most of their polishes) which is a gorgeous dark teal holo. How about we just get to the good stuff??:)



                                                                   Outdoors
                                               (in sun)

I have a mini bottle but I am pretty sure you get a bigger one than this.


AH! that gorgeous rainbow flare! LOVE IT!


Just look at this gorgeous color.



I just LOVE the look when I take a pic of holo's in this angle:)

here's a macro shot!

In the shade
Of course, as with all holo's, the flare is gone when not in the sun but still a gorgeous color:)



So?? Don't you agree?? It is just gorgeous, isn't it? Granted, yes, I am a sucker for holo's and for teals and blues but I loved it. And to be quite honest with you, it's quality is right up there with some of my most expensive holo's. I did wear my NFU-OH aqua base under it but I have heard from others that they didn't and had no issue. And a lot of time, even with my aqua base, I still get balding but I had none whatsoever with this one and it was fully opaque in 2 coats. So, overall I was truly pleased with this polish and will definitely be getting more. As I already said, these are available from bornprettystore for 12.88 BUT they are on sale right now for ONLY 5.59$ each and some are only 4.59$ AND if you take a look on the upper left hand side of my blog, where the ad for these holo polishes were, you will now see I have been given a 10% off code for all orders. So, just type in my code and you will get an extra 10% (good forever) so you can NOT go wrong especially, as I also already mentioned, you get free shipping!
Do any of you own some of these yet? If so, which one? I am anxious to try more out ASAP! I will be taking advantage of this sale, for sure:) Hope you guys enjoyed my post and hope to hear from yous. Till next time:) xxx



8 comments:

  1. Beautiful! My nails are one thing I really need to work on more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks:) And you so should! It's fun! You should take part in my Monday mani challenges. Don't have to join all of them but may be a way to get you started:):)

      Delete
  2. I just got this and it's gorgeous! But my bottle is the same size is yours. I think that's the only size they come in?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. are they?? I just went and looked and I think you're right! I thought those are what they sent for samples. Too bad. Hope they come out with some biger sizes.

      Delete
  3. Very cool! And, I also need to take care of my nails :( I am on the computer all day, and I have to have short nails. I know that doesn't mean I can't have them look nice, so no excuses. I will look for your Monday posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YEs you should!! and short nails are actually in right now! I don't let mine get too long. You can still have a lot of fun with short nails:)

      Delete
  4. Such cool nails. I have a hard time just painting mine where they look nice. I need to come let you do mine :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA! Sure, anytime:) and practice makes perfect! I was horrible not even a year ago...

      Delete