Fast Blinking Hello Kitty

Sunday 8 July 2012

NEW ORDER!!

Hey guys! been awhile! SO I am SOOOO EXCITED!! Just ordered my first holographic polishes!! I got 2 colors from "up colors" . I got "

UP Colors Azul Arco Iris Holo



    UP Colors Grafite Night
    and I got my first HITS as well. I got 

    HITS Phenomena Airglow Nail Polish



      HITS Phenomena Borealis and they were relatively cheap. I don't know why I have never shopped at http://www.shop.llarowe.com/main.sc  Its and awesome site! AND since I am really craving Holo's and have none I also just ordered Nfu-oh 64 and Nfu on 51 from http://www.nailpolishcanada.com/ another awesome site!!! I have been wanting Zoya polishes lately but they don't ship to Canada from their official website. A friend told me about this site so I got Veruschka, a matte one! I am SOOO EXCITED to get them!!! MY main worry is that a lot have told me that the Nfu oh aqua base polish is a must but I skipped on it. for 10$ I would much rather get a polish instead. Hopefully I wont regret it. I can always go back and get it. Do any of you own any holo polishes?? If so which? and do you need/use the base coat??
      I cant wait to get them and show the to you guys.
      xxx

      No comments:

      Post a Comment