Fast Blinking Hello Kitty

Sunday 10 February 2013

Guest posts open to all

Hello all:) So, as you may have noticed, I have been having guest posts since my camera is currently in the shop being fixed. Its being fixed on the warranty ( I got it in 10 days before it expired ! that usually never happens. Usually have problems 10 days after!) so it can take up to 8 weeks. I didn't want to have the blog dead all that time so I have asked people to be guests for me. Anyone is welcomed and there is no format to follow. Can be anything you want (to do with nails/beauty). Any polish, any art, anything! I love it all and appreciate all the help! So if anyone would also like to help me out and do a post for me, leave me a comment on here or e-mail me at krystalkesson@yahoo.ca. If you have a blog, its a chance to share it with new people. It doesn't matter if you don't have a blog either. Maybe you would just like to dip your toes into blogging or have a polish/mani you're proud of and would like to show of.  Either way, I welcome and encourage everyone to join in the fun. Hope to hear from a few of you!!!!

Hope my camera gets fixed ASAP! I have some new Glitzology polishes I am dying to show you guys. Along with Nopi "Selena Gomez" and "Modern family" polishes. Some new Zoya's and an OPI sand art:) So, I have those to look forward to posting for you guys. Until then, enjoy all the wonderful ladies who are helping me out and please remember to take the time and go visit and follow their blogs;)

Thanks all:) And keep on polishing:)
                                                            Krystal
                                                                              xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment