Fast Blinking Hello Kitty

Sunday 10 February 2013

Guest post by Lisa from Geordie nails


Hello! This is Lisa from the blog  Geordie nails, and I am so excited to be doing a guest post. Being an incurable night owl I was awake in the small hours, trying to think of an idea for a new mani and Krystals' invitation to write a post couldn't have come at a better time - because her Nailtastic Fun blog background instantly provided inspiration! The four coloured lipstick kisses against a white background look fantastic so I decided to stamp them on my nails. Here is my mani:




























For the white base I used Revlon's 'White on White'. For the kisses I used Konad Black, Sally Hansen's 'Green Tea', Boots No7's 'Foxglove' and Barry M's 'Pomegranate'. The kiss is on stamping plate BM02 :-)
Thanks so much to Krystal for letting me post and for inspiring a manicure!
Hugs,
Lisa xx

ps. Don't forget to head on over to my blog and take a look:)

No comments:

Post a Comment