Fast Blinking Hello Kitty

Tuesday, 21 May 2013

Fierce Red Monday Mani's by Guest Blogger Dawn Bunny

Hi everyone! I'm Dawn Bunny and I am glad to be doing a guest blog for Krystal. I know her through a nail group we are in together and I am an avid follower of her blog. I'm excited she gave me a chance to share this week's Monday Mani's with all of you!

As many of you know that follow her blog each week on Monday our group does a different Mani depending upon what's on the list. This week was the color red!!! I have to say we have some AMAZING and FIERCE mani's going on here. If I left anyone out please let me know! I think we can all agree everyone did a great job!

A little shameless self promoting as well :) I'd love for you to check out my blog over at www.itsabunnysworld.com where I feature nails, couponing, cooking and more. I am also hosting a giveaway that ends 5/27 for a $25 Etsy giftcard! Feel free to enter https://www.facebook.com/itsabunnysworld/app_228910107186452


 photo MMalainafeatherszoyasookiefeathers_zps4f03a607.jpg
This is Alaina's Zoya Sookie with Feather Accents I have to say this is my fav this week!!


 photo MMkrystalkessoncginfrared_zpsa73bce4d.jpg
Krystal's China Glaze Holographic in Infra-Red


 photo MMKellyMonaghanulta3cherrylicious_zpsdaa4e1a1.jpg
Kelly's Mani in Ulta3 Cherrylicious with white stamping detail


 photo MMdeneenchapmansmithjadeholo_zpsfa338101.jpg
Deneen's Mani in Jade Holographic with a Picture Polish Accent nail


 photo MMBrianaAllanMirandazoya_zps441523d5.jpg
Briana's Zoya Pixie Dust Mani with accent heart


 photo MMtittilideskoldsallyhansensacredscarlett_zpsbf4d673c.jpg
Titti's Sally Hansen Sacred Scarlet Flower Mani


 photo mmronidevore_zpsa397a2ff.jpg
Roni's Butter Lond Mani with Stamping


 photo MMMicheleclintonchiralitybloodshot_zps5eb57286.jpg
Michele's Chilarity Bloodshot Mani


 photo MMmalincervinkristianssoncgrubypumpsoverblackcremedarlingdivaelectricsex_zps277afe86.jpg
Malin's China Glaze Ruby Pumps over black creme with Darling Divas Electric Sex Topper


 photo mmlindabrookssallyinstaraceyrogue_zps5081155d.jpg
Linda's Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Racey Rogue


 photo MMkathysmithessiesizematters_zpsaed7453f.jpg
Kathy's Essie Size Matters Mani


 photo mmjuliesmithaenglandpercival_zps7aa001e1.jpg
Julie's A England Percival


 photo mmdawnbunnycginfrared_zps0404dc63.jpg
Dawn Bunny's China Glaze Holographic Infra-Red


 photo mmcharlottebrookes_zps6421268a.jpg
Charlotte's Dot Mani


 photo mmanjaandersson_zpsf96fbe88.jpg
Anja's Awesome Mani

Ana Johnson's pretty red mani!! I know the challenge is red but I LOVE the skulls!!:) 

Written by Dawn Bunny
Dawn Bunny is an admin at Fifty Shades of Savings Coupon Group on Fb and also writes It's a Bunny's World Blog and FB Page. She is a full time graduate student and part time blogger. She loves cooking, couponing, reading, nails and of course bunnies!

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I agree:) You should join in on the fun!! It's never too late:)

      Delete
  2. WOW! Everyone did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same with you Belleza:) You should join us:)

      Delete
  3. HAHA! We choose the same polish Dawn!! Great minds think alike! GREAT JOB and thanks for doing this weeks challenge for me!!!

    ReplyDelete