Fast Blinking Hello Kitty

Friday 25 May 2012



So here is something I had been waiting to try for awhile. a tap mani. So what you do is, take some basic scotch tape and put it over half your nail. Paint, with a color of your choice the nail without the tape. let it dry Then when you think that it is dry, wait another 5 mins....lol....Super important that it is dry. Take the tape of and paint, with another color the rest of your nail. I really like the way this turned out. This is mine uncleaned and without a topcoat. A good friend of mine, told me a good trick, she has scissors with different ridges. So she uses them and instead n of having just a basic straight lin separating the two polishes, you can have a swiggly line and many others. My next purchases is a set of those scissors. Have any of you tried this out yet? share you manis and tips with me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment